7 jul 2010

Being in the Gray

Is being a bisexual just part of the denying process in sexual discover? I've hear people saying "being bisexual is just denying you are gay!" but, is it true? I mean, in my own experience I actually passed through a stage in which I admitted I liked girls but I also liked boys, so I was kind of a bisexual back then, and then I met my girlfriend, and everything changed! suddenly I felt SO GAY!!! XD.

Now I understand I used to say I liked boys just not to feel "so different", but when I fell in love I had no doubts about what I really liked and what I felt comfortable with, I decided to admit it, so here the question comes again, Do the bisexual people live in the gray because they don't want to accept themselves? or Do they actually like both genders?

No hay comentarios: